These are just some of the young lives waiting for sponsors in the Starfish Programme. They cannot resume/start school until they have a sponsor.
- $75/month sponsors a young mum and child
- $40/month sponsors a child/youth
- $50/month sponsors a young mum in trade/vocational school or partial cost for youth at university
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about being a sponsor.
Starfish & Taraja Sponsors ~ Want to give a little extra to your Starfish mum/child or to Taraja Home?
AMOUNT: $25 OR LESS BY DEC. 15TH. If you can’t make the deadline, you are welcome to wait until January. (For Starfish, this is $25 per family unit, so a mum and child would still be $25.) (For Taraja Home you may give any amount.)
ONLINE DONATION: THIS WILL BE THE EASIEST AND FASTEST WAY.
- Use this link for Uganda: http://www.yfci.org/donate/?fund=ug
- Use this link for Kenya: http://www.yfci.org/donate/?fund=ke
- Enter amount of payment and SINGLE GIFT and choose ADD DONATION
- Choose DONATE NOW.
- You will be directed to the next page to fill in all your payment information and submit your payment.
how101 depends on donations from everyday folks just like you.
If you would like to bless the work of our hearts and hands with a year-end gift or even monthly support, we would be grateful. Click on DONATE on the menu bar. Your gift will be tax deductible.
Need Unique Christmas Gifts? These were made by a Starfish Programme Graduate, named Olive Basinje. Infinity scarves, padded shoulder bags, purses, coin pouches and more. Email us ASAP at email@example.com before they’re gone!
To learn more about how101, please visit some of our other pages.
23990 E. Arizona Place
Aurora, CO 80018
how101 is a non-profit 501(c)3 Public Charity Organization. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowable by the IRS Tax Code.
how101 always strives to direct funds where designated. When designated gifts exceed the specific amount needed, funds will be used for similar or new projects.